Sewing pattern Jersey shirt dress -
- Full scale 1:1 paper pattern
- Size unisex XXS-XL
- Sewing and cutting instructions
- Language English
- Skill level Easy - Intermediate
Ann Ringstrand is one of Sweden's most successful fashion designers and co - founder of the internationally renowned clothing brand Hope. With this full-scale paper pattern, she has designed a modern Jersey shirt dress that you can sew yourself. "I love classic styles that are reused and worn in an updated way. Preferably with a unisex heritage and with a sporty touch to them. I have a strong feeling that the classic polo shirt styles will have a fashion comeback. My favorite way of sewing this design is from old jersey polo shirts or in re cycled jersey fabrics”, says Ann Ringstrand. Universal unisex sizing XXS-XL For body measure, chest 72-128 cm and garment measure, chest 110-160 cm. The style is straight, wide and oversized. This pattern includes both a shirt and a dress version as well as a woman and man size measurement chart. The shoulder width is dropped, and sleeve length is right above the elbow. The dress body length is above the knee. The neck hole and collar are normal width. There are two side pockets to the dress. No lining.
We will ship from our warehouse within 24 hours. You can choose between the following shipping services.
• DHL Direct (2-3 days) - Sweden only. Your order will be delivered to a local DHL Access point.
• UPS inside EU (2-5 days) – International. Your order will be delivered to a local UPS Access point.
• UPS World wide (2-5 days) – International. Your order will be delivered to a local UPS Access point.
• We're unable to cancel an order once it has left our warehouse.
• The shipping cost is non-refundable for all returns.
• Delivery to rural addresses can take longer.