Sewing pattern Fine shirt -
- Full scale 1:1 paper pattern
- Size women XS-XL
- Sewing and cutting instructions
- Language English
- Skill level Intermediate
Ann Ringstrand is one of Sweden's most successful fashion designers and co - founder of the internationally renowned clothing brand Hope. With this full-scale paper pattern, she has designed a modern shirt dress that you can sew yourself. The inspiration “In the end of the 90´s we had a huge U-turn in fashion design when the oversized style suddenly felt “too much” and a longing for more classic fitted design entered the scene. It started with the upper body and then ended up with the strong trend of the skinny fitted trousers some years later. Fashion always mirrors the temperature of society, politics and the economic vibes of our time. It is usually an unaware movement disguised by fashion weeks and collections. I sense a similar vide as in the end of the 90´s and I have therefor designed this narrow fitted Fine shirt to go with any wide or narrow fitted bottoms.”, says Ann Ringstrand. The style The fit of this shirt is classic. All measurements are women´s normal size and will fit body type XS - XL. The neck hole and sleeve length are normal. Side seam at waist is straight for a unisex design. The cuff is slightly higher, and the cuff button is place higher than centred. There are no chest darts, therefore the chest fit is straight. No chest pocket for a cleaner and less traditional look. Sizes The pattern is universal sizing XS - XL translation into EU woman sizing. For body measure woman chest 80 - 104 cm. Garment measure chest 103 – 127 cm. Suitable fabric All sorts of lighter shirting fabrics both in 100% cotton as well as more drapey mixed fibre fabrics such as, Tencel, viscose blends and polyester. You can also use a heavier cotton twill or wool blend fabric for a fitted outer wear shirt jacket look. We like to inspire re-using garments and fabrics from already existing products, for a sustainable making of your own design.
We will ship from our warehouse within 24 hours. You can choose between the following shipping services.
• DHL Direct (2-3 days) - Sweden only. Your order will be delivered to a local DHL Access point.
• UPS inside EU (2-5 days) – International. Your order will be delivered to a local UPS Access point.
• UPS World wide (2-5 days) – International. Your order will be delivered to a local UPS Access point.
• We're unable to cancel an order once it has left our warehouse.
• The shipping cost is non-refundable for all returns.
• Delivery to rural addresses can take longer.